BOLT-RETAINED BEARING CUP INSTALLER Alternative to OTC5192 & Tiger 10201
- Install bolt-retained bearing caps
- Accurately aligns bolt-retained bearing caps for easy installation
- Reduces the risk of damage to needle bearings
- The outside guide bolts are designed to ensure the bolt-retained bearing cap is accurately aligned for installation. An impact or hand wrench is then applied to the forcing screw, installing the new bearing cap with ease and efficiency.
Installing the bearing cap without the use of a hammer eliminates frustrating dislocation of needle bearings, while also protecting surrounding vehicle components.
Application: Commonly found on class 6-8 transportation trucks and equipment. (Kenworth, Peterbilt, Freightliner, Mack, Volvo etc.). Spicer 1610-1880 Series
- Alternative to Tiger 10201