KL50000 Counter Bore Reconditioning Tool
KL50000 Counter Bore Re-Conditioning Tool
The K-Line 50000 is used to resurface the seat to inlay a shim.
- No special bases required.
- The procedure can be performed with the engine in or out of the chassis.
- Does not require the operator to apply any downward force. Spring Plungers located in the Base Assembly apply all the downward pressure that the tool requires.
- No power tools required. Tool rotation is done by hand only.
- Set the tool one time and resurface all counter bores for the entire engine block.
- 1x KL50001A Base Assembly
- 1x KL50008 Bolt Standoffs
- 1x KL50000-2 Stop Collar
- 1x KL50000-6 T-Handle Allen Wrench
- 3x KL50000-8 Foam Plugs for Cutter
- 1x KL50009 Spacer
- 4x AT50000-12 Shim Set
Cutter Assemblies sold separately for the following Engines:
- KL50001 International/Navistar DT466, DT530, DT570, & HT570
- KL50003 Detroit Diesel Series 60
- KL50004 CAT 3400 Series, C-15, C-16, C-18, C-27, C-32 and Navistar 15 L
- KL50005 Cummins ISX 150mm
- KL50006 CUMMINS NT/NH, N14
- KL50007 International/Navistar MAXXFORCE 11L/13L BIG BORE
- KL50011 CAT C-10, C-11, C-12, C-13
- KL50012 CAT 3306
- KL50013 Cummins ISX 152mm